Distribution of Holy Communion
Holy Communion will be available following the conclusion of our weekend Masses (5:15-5:30 p.m. on Saturday; 9:15-9:30 a.m. and 11:15-11:30 a.m. on Sunday). There will be no distribution of Communion following daily Masses.
- There is only one entrance into the church (through the narthex handicapped door). Exiting of the church will now be accomplished by either the double doors in the Narthex or the handicap entrance that was used to enter the church.
- Masks are required, and are only to be removed at the time of reception. A mask will also be worn by the priest, deacon, or extraordinary minister while distributing Holy Communion.
- Our center aisle is marked with blue tape on top of the pews and on the floor to ensure the proper 6 feet of distance between recipients.
- Preparatory prayers before receiving (for those who are not in attendance at Mass), and thanksgiving prayers made following the reception of communion will have to take place outside the church. Additional prayers can be found here.
- Please, no loitering in the narthex, or in other parts of the church, to socialize, etc.
- If you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or otherwise feel sick, you must stay home for the best interest of all.
- Distribution of Holy Communion to the homebound has not resumed. For those who are unable to come to church to receive, please contact the office and arrangements will be made.