The celebration of Mass with a congregation has resumed at Our Lady of the Mountains. There are some things to keep in mind:
- Attendance at Mass is limited, per instructions from the Diocese, to 40% capacity. Masks must be worn, and social distancing must be maintained.
- For the Saturday Vigil Mass and for Sunday Masses, volunteers will be there to register you at the handicap entrance door, and ushers will direct you to your seat. The distribution of Holy Communion will occur after the final blessing, and you will be directed to leave the church using the outer aisles. Exiting of the church will now be accomplished by either the double doors in the Narthex or the handicap entrance that was used to enter the church.
- For Daily Masses, there will be a sign in sheet on a small table in the narthex for registration. Please avoid sitting in the “X” marked pews, and remember to put your kneeler down before you leave the church. Communion will take place at the usual time during Mass.
- We are instructed to keep our doors in the narthex open to avoid the spreading of any contagion, which makes it difficult to contain any noise, but nonetheless we should remember the importance of maintaining a spirit of silence in order to prepare well for Mass.
- If you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or otherwise feel sick, you must stay home for the best interest of all.
- After all liturgies, we are thoroughly cleaning/disinfecting for your well being—our number one priority!